WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
The Woman's Exchange of Little Silver will soon be celebrating our 80th anniversary!
There is no way we can do what we do without our wonderful customers like you!
We are looking for "Customer Testimonials" about your experience at the Woman's Exchange - with our products and fantastic volunteer staff!
Please feel free to post your testimonials right here on Facebook and please share with your friends!
Introducing our new Loyalty Program! Buy 10 and get 10. For every $20 you spend you get a stamp on your card. Earn 10 stamps and get $10 off your next $20 purchase! Come in to get a card and have it stamped! Our large variety of stock includes smocked dresses, handknitted children's sweaters, blankets and other baby items and wooden toys. An extensive and unique collection of hand crafted home decor, jewelry, and accessories is available. New items arrive daily! We offer a full line of Vera Bradley handbags and accessories. Visit our merchandise page for more!
Top 10 reasons to visit The Woman's Exchange in Little Silver
10. Handcrafted items that are exclusively ours by over 250 artisans from around the USA
9. Knitted children’s – sweaters - coats - blankets
8. Smocked dresses - christening attire and gifts
7. Wood toys, dolls, books
6. One-of-a-kind jewelry - including sterling Initial Pendants
5. Jersey Shore and Jersey Girl themes
4. Local art – originals, prints, photographs, note cards
3. Latitude /Longitude plaques and ornaments-all towns available
2. Seasonal scarves, pashminas, hats, accessories
1. Because Everyone Loves a Gift From the Woman’s Exchange!
*Complimentary gift wrapping
Non-profit organization staffed by dedicated Volunteers.
Store Hours: Mon-Fri 10-5 Sat 10-1:00